Programs & Registration
Registration is required for most programs as they need a minimum enrollment to run. Programs that do not reach the minimum may be cancelled prior to the first class. Program details sometimes change. Please verify course dates, times, prices and locations on your receipt. There is a $25 service charge for all NSF cheques. Membership is no longer required to register for a program.
Online Registration is 24/7. Courses displaying a “no-mouse” icon are not available for online registration. You must set up a free online account with the Park Board’s secure server prior to registering. It takes up to 24 hours for confirmation so please be prepared before registration day. Click HERE to register for courses.
Registration in person continues during office hours. You can pay by cash, cheque, credit card or bank card.
Phone us at 604-718-8222 during office hours. Due to the volume of business you may experience some delays. Have credit card and course numbers ready. Original receipts can be picked up at the office.
Room Usage Cards
An annual card for individuals and club group members who wish to drop-in and use an activity room, space permitting. Room use subject to terms and conditions.
Generic Drop-in: adult/youth/senior $5.00 + $1.90 for piano room
6 Month Room Usage Card: adult $20, youth/seniors $10
1 year Room Usage Card: adult $30, youth/seniors $15
+ 6 month optional piano pass $28.56
- $5 per program
- $10 multiple programs (for programs over $20)
Refund or cancellation policy:
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelled programs or for anyone who is unable to attend a program due to a change of date or time. All programs are subject to change or cancellation on short notice.
- Refunds will be pro-rated from the date requested and must be requested 24 hours prior to the next scheduled class to avert further charges.
- Refunds for all day camps must be requested a minimum of 5 business days prior to the first day of camp each week. Business days are deemed Monday to Friday.
Exceptions or notes:
- Refunds for one-day or two-day programs, activities and out trips must be requested 48 hours in advance unless otherwise noted. Please note, this includes activity drop-ins where registration is required.
- 14 days notice for birthday parties
- All cash payments will be refunded in the form of a mailed cheque within 3 weeks of the refund date or may be applied as a credit on account if requested. All refund requests for programs originally paid by cheque will be subject to a 30 day waiting period, prior to processing the refund.