Out trip Details
• No refunds after the ‘Register By Date.’
• A minimum number of participants are required.
• All out-trips are “not wheelchair accessible” unless indicated in the out-trip description.
• All out-trips include lunch unless indicated in the out-trip description.
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
• Trips begin and end at the WECC Haro St. entrance.
• Please note what is included in the fees.
• Inform the trip leader if you plan to leave the group.
• You are responsible for your own fares on public transit trips. Please bring a transit pass or exact change.
• All participants must pay their own ferry cost unless otherwise indicated.
• A Bus Trip Waiver must be completed prior to all out trips.
• Trips may be subject to change without notice.
Springtime in Victoria
with Joy Brown
Victoria has unique places to explore.
Visit the beautifully restored 1890’s
Craigdarroch Castle. Enjoy Beacon Hill
Park in the heart of Victoria. Lunch and
dessert are served in the Parliament
Buildings in the elegant members dinning
room. Drive along the beautiful ocean
front to Oak Bay to browse the shops.
Note the Castle does NO T have an elevator.
The ferry return for anybody under
65 or who is not a BC resident is $16.00
return. Please remind everybody 65 and
older to bring their care cards, photo ID.
Instructor: Galiano Tours
Wed Mar 21 7:05am-7:45pm
138753 $149/1 sess