Indoor Cycling Programs
Indoor Cycling Classes
Express Classes: 45 minutes of cycling including a quick warm-up and cool-down, designed to get your workout in and you on your way.
Cycle Fit: 60 minutes of riding with a longer warm up and cool down.
Cycle Core: 45 minutes of cycling including the warm-up, followed by 30 minutes of core training and a stretch.
Cruise and Core:60 minutes of cycling with varying intensity and core training for older adults. Includes cycle set up, posture and technique to ensure a safe and comfortable ride.
Cycling Reservation Procedure
1. Call 604-257-8342 to reserve a bike, a spot may not be reserved by email
2. Calls can be made 6:00am-9:30pm Monday thru Thursday, 6:00am-8:30pm Friday and 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday and Sunday
3. Afternoon and evening classes call the day of the class
4. Early morning classes call the day before
5. Check in at the front desk 10 minutes prior to class
6. If you have not checked in 10 minutes prior to your class you will lose your ride
7. You may reserve a bike for yourself and 1 other person
Please also note:
– Participants are not permitted to enter more than 10 minutes after a class has started. Tickets will not be sold/issued after this time has passed.
– Small Children (under 8 yrs old) are not permitted to be brought to class and left unattended while the parent participates
Admission to Indoor Cycling includes access to Fitness Centre and Steam Room.
Group Fitness and Indoor Cycling Rates (Effective January 1st, 2016)
*Prices do not include 5% GST
*Passes are available now